Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My First Ever "Blog"

Alright, well let see..."blogging"? Kind of feel like a dork because I have never blogged, and until Teresa started her page I didn't read any blogs. I Guess I am so behind the times. Well, I lead a pretty boring and routine life so this week has been quite eventful for my mundanesness since we finally broke down and got cable yesterday (It is football season after all). Its been so long since we have had it its taken us two days and lots of calls back to the cable company to figure this out. OK its really not that hard, just lots of technacial problems. What a headache though! O' and other big event was to brake down and get another Costco card. A whole year of holding out saying we didn't need them....the withdraws were too much, exspecialy Teresa taking me there when she came to visit and reminding me what I was missing out on.
Wow, the excitement! I know I know, you all wish you were me. I can't wait to see what this next week holds for me. Pretty funny when your actually looking forward to your dental cleaning appointment in the morning.
Yea! My first blog......

1 comments:

Teresa said...

See...blogging wasn't so bad, was it? Nice job, sis! Keep it up...please...:)