Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Game Too - Here's Dessert

First of all, I would like to let you guys know that I am no longer with Jack Henry & Associates. I have accepted a position with Cox Health Systems in Springfield. I will be performing the same function as I did with Jack Henry, job title changed from Systems Administrator to Systems Engineer.

Now for the recipe:

Gooee Bars
1 Yellow Cake Mix
1 Stick of butter or margarine
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
2 eggs
1 lb powdered sugar (sifted)
Mix yellow cake mix with softened butter and pat evenly onto the bottom of a 9 X 13 cake pan. In a separate dish, blend remaining ingredients well then pour on top of the cake mix base. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until golden. Coconut and nuts are optional.

Stacey - TAG, Your it!! :)

1 comments:

Teresa said...

First of all, Yummmy. Second of all...WHAT?? That's awesome, Ivan. More money I hope!!! Sounds like an important title...engineer! Springfield??? Are you going to move...commute?? What???? Why didn't you tell me when we talked today????? Geez!