Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Game....Are You Game?

Okay, I need to see some more posts...so lets try something different. Recipes are easy, and I personally, love them. So, I'm typing out one of my tried and true favorite recipes, (Ruth requested it a couple of weeks ago, so I may as well post it anyway.) and then I'm going to "tag" one of you and you then have to post a recipe and then "tag" someone else. If your "tagged" you have ... 1 week to post a recipe. Got it?

TAG -- CRYSTAL!!

Homemade Alfredo Sauce

1 pint (2 cups) Heavy Cream (I use half and half)
1 stick butter
2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
1/2 - 3/4 C. Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. Garlic powder

In a saucepan, combine butter, cream, and cream cheese. Simmer this until all is melted and mix well. Add the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Simmer this for 15-20 min. on low. You may wish to season with a little salt and pepper.

I serve this with both the fettichini noodles and the bow tie pasta. It's a favorite at my house... and after making it this way, I cannot use the bottled stuff.

0 comments: