Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ok this is my first blog, with some help from Ivan:)

So we had some flooding last week...

This is straight south of our house about 4 blocks...
This is about 6 blocks from our house on the road near my parents home...

A couple of Chevy boats...

My dad loved this picture, he said it was cool because of the water pump on the side. The dog on the porch didn't seem as worried about the water as much as he was me and the camera. Don't worry about him, his family was in and out all day...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teresa said...

I had no idea it flooded that much! Holy Cow!

Ivan said...

Did I tell you all that this is my first time? Ok so heres the thing, I thought that I was deleting something that I had double posted but I was really deleting someones comment...I am so sorry! I will be more careful, I just wish I would have read it first and not assumed it was what I had put in. judy

Teresa said...

No, Judy...I deleted it last night -- it was just some random first name of of someone I didn't recognize, and all it said was to "click here"...my computer recognized it as a virus so I went ahead and deleted it. So you didn't miss much.