Monday, March 31, 2008

Paul's Retirement Ceremony

Dad sent me these pictures to post on the webpage.
Lt. Col. Johnson and Paul
Lt. Col. Johnson and Paul watching Abish and Solona sing the National Anthem


LuShaun pinning Paul



Paul has so many medals, it takes two people to hold them!



Paul, LuShaun and Family



Hollywood Stars that were flown in for the occasion


A document listed all of Paul's service. It is small and I don't know if you can read it. If you want copies of it, email me.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Such witty captions....And I was able to read Paul's history in the airforce page -- quite a page turner. Actually, pretty impressive stuff. Wish we could have been there to share in the celebration.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed also reading about your career and seeing the pictures your your beautiful family. You have a lot to be proud of. Love you bro.